Publishing of Articles
The proceedings of the conference will be published in two parts: the first is indexed in the RSCI bibliographic database, and the second will be published in the Scopus database.
A unique DOI will be assigned to each publication.
Publication of articles in a collection indexed in the Scopus database
Papers submitted in English and recommended by the Program Committee will be published in a collection indexed in Scopus.
• Paper size: 8.5 x 11.0 inches (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
• Top margin: 0.75 inches (1.905 cm)
• Bottom margin: 1.0 inches (2.54 cm)
• Left margin: 0.75 inches (1.905 cm)
• Right margin: 0.75 inches (1.905 cm)
• Columns: Two (2) columns, 3.33 inches (8.46 cm) wide each
• Column spacing: 0.34 inches (0.84 cm)
• Article title: 14pt Arial or Helvetica, bold, centered
• Information about authors: 10pt Times or Times Roman, centered
• Body text: 9pt Times or Times Roman, justified on 10pt leading
• Text of captions for pictures and tables: 9pt Times or Times Roman, centered under the object
• Headings: 10pt Arial or Helvetica, Bold, Left Aligned, Numbered, Uppercase
• Subheadings: 10pt Arial or Helvetica, Bold, Bold, Left Aligned, Numbered
• Subheadings (3 levels): 10pt Arial or Helvetica, oblique, left aligned, numbered
If your article has several authors, you can arrange information about authors in several columns. Authors’ information should include full names, company / organization name and email addresses.