Publishing of Articles
Based on the results of peer review, two volumes of Conference Proceedings are being formed, indexed in the Scopus or RSCI database.
The decision to publish in a particular volume is made by the Conference Program Committee.
A unique DOI will be assigned to each publication.
The articles recommended by the Program Committee and translated into English will be published in the volume indexed in Scopus.
Preparing rules and formatting an article:
- For the convenience of the authors, an article for reviewing can be submitted in Russian. An article approved by a reviewer and submitted to Scopus MUST BE translated into English!
- The article must be submitted through the EasyChair system.
Link to send article: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cpt20210.
Instructions for uploading materials to the system: Instruction.
- The article should not exceed 12 pages.
- The presentation format is PDF.
- Use the SCOPUS template to prepare an article for publication in the volume indexed in the SCOPUS database.
Use the RSCI template to prepare an article for publication in the volume indexed in the RSCI database.
For authors who work with LaTeX format, the template is here.
- The article should contain a short abstract (150-250 words). The abstract is drawn up as a separate section at the beginning of the article. Keywords are placed after the annotation.
- The example of the article formatting for publication in the SCOPUS database indexed collection can be founded here.
The Deadline for submission of materials for section reports -September 15, 2021.
Reviewing materials and notifying participants — October 3, 2021.
Finalization of comments and acceptance of final versions of articles — until October 17, 2021.
The final decision of the Program committee on the acceptance of articles for participation — October 21,2021.